2.12.2008

Ringing in the New Year!

We rang in the new year with some of our favorite friends and their kids. The Host and Hostess with the Mostest award of the year goes to Brit and Jason! You guys throw a rockin party! We partied the night away playing some fun games...including one I probably shouldn't talk about!!!!! Thanks again! I can't believe how behind I am with this:). The Host and Hostess themselves...
Las Chicas...
The Boyz and Matix. The kid loves to stay up late .This is my favorite pictures of our husbands. Awww, isn't Derek so handsome.....Momma and my buddy at midnight. Yes. Still awake.

Our first family photo of 2008. Yeah, ignore the fact that I look like I'm boozing with that bottle and my beer belly...I swear it's Martinelli's.
Daddy and Mad Dog.
My best friend.

No comments:

This Time Last Year....