12.28.2007

Barry Bonds

So Matix walked in my room the other day only minutes after he had sat down to color at the kitchen table. Much to my surprise, this is what I saw....

The little squirt had scribbled with marker ALL OVER himself!!! We're talking hands, arms, mouth, and even tongue!! Perplexed, I asked him what the heck he did that for. His answer to me was "I have tattoos like Barry Bonds"!!! What????? How...what the....wow!! I was laughing, but a little scared at the same time how a little 2 year old had picked up on his own (and wanted to copy) something like that. Scary to think what our kids are being taught is and isn't acceptable by what they see on TV. It made me think twice about the stuff I expose them too. Their minds really are like little sponges. Funny though, you have to admit:).

No comments:

This Time Last Year....