12.15.2007

LITTLE BOUTIQUE SALE!!!!

The time has come again!!! We are doing another cute LITTLE BOUTIQUE SALE with our ADORABLE and VERY WELL PRICED kids clothes!!! Also there will be some GLAMOUROUS jewelery for kids (Persnickety Jewelery) and adults (Glitzy Glam)! LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING???? I GOT YOUR SOLUTION!!! It is this Thursday from 6pm to 8:30 pm. Click on the flyer below for location and details. Feel free to email me if you have any questions @ dasolos@gmail.com. I'll see ya all there, right??:):):)

6 comments:

The Neilson Times said...

I am so excited!

Unknown said...

YAY! I love this flyer- Mele did a great Job! I will post asap- and I just sent out a mass email :) (I just fowarded yours... you worded it so well- so thanks!!!)

Darryn and Alexa Lane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyra said...

Sorry I couldnt make it, I had a hair appt that night. Sounds like it would have be fun though.

The Wallin's said...

O my gosh Heidi, your kids are gorgous! That was so fun the other night, I can't wait to do it again!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I REALLY miss the life of Heidi and her family...

This Time Last Year....