12.10.2007

My Little Babies

I have so many cute pictures of my kids I thought I would put together some of my favorites...in the month of November. Geesh!! I have sooo many of them, but I love it. Can never have too many.

This first one is for you, Grandma Jude! Finally, I am posting the picture of Marley in the ADORABLE rocking chair that you got her for her birthday. She loves it. She especially loves rocking (and kissing) her baby dolls in it. So cute!! Um, yeah, the tag is still on. I am THE WORST at taking tags off. It is honestly the least important thing on my list of important things. I actually found a tag on my dress I was wearing at a party the other night...thank goodness no one saw. Or did you, Bunko Babes?? Anyway back to Mar Mar...


I have to admit one of my MAJOR obsessions. As ridiculous as it may sound, I am OBSESSED with kids clothes!! I seriously get the biggest rush out of putting my kids in cute outfits. I know, lame, huh?? Well, some women have shoe or bag or makeup obsessions....not me...I'm all about my kids clothes. I wouldn't doubt if I were that mom that people were like "gosh, her kids always look cute, why can't she get herself together???" Ha! Seriously, I don't care a tenth as much about my clothes as my kids'.:) This has to be one of my favorite outfits of Matix's. This was a couple weeks ago before leaving to church. Thanks to Mele for the help (she is the best!!!!).


Sweet and simple, but my current fav or Mar's....
Oh, yes, cannot forget my favorite part of the outfit...the matching bloomers...

Aren't those the best?!?!
This is Marley's new favorite pastime. Picking her nose. She does it at home, at the mall, in family pictures, in church....you name it. She doesn't really pick her nose, she just knows she can get a laugh out of anyone around when she sticks her finger in that hole in her head. Crazy girl.
And my two babies loving on each other. I love you guys!!

11 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I should have known you two are still up watching your shows!! Your nightly 'DATE NIGHT' if you will. First off-Mar is one of the smiliest babies ever- I want her skin. I love her outfit in the first picture!! And that rocking chair?? Ohhh doesnt get any cuter. Second-where on EARTH did you get Matix's church outfit?!! I mean seriously I'm dying Heidi. DYING. Where oh where? And last- we on for tomorrow night?! Brett's totally cool with it! Oh and I'm staying tuned to more info on our shoe inserts...unless you've already done your HW.

Brooklyn said...

Okay! Put those babies in a magazine girl!!!! Your kiddies are beautiful! 1) Love the pants, and vintage jacket on Matix 2) Love the dress, and especially Mar's pose in the bloomers. Oh La La!!! Ps, I hope your planning on Kyler marrying her one day! Love all the pics Heidi. And thanks for emailing me those pics. :)
Oh and pss, You Always look as good as your kids you beauty you!

Swirls of Happy said...

Ok, you definetly win the "best dressed kids" award!!!! I am IN LOVE with Matix's Green blazer...well the whole outfit in general... SOOO ADORABLE :) Oh, and Marley's Bloomers...I can't get enough! Ok, so I agree with your friend Brooke, Marley's skin is like butter! If only...I can dream though right? Yes, enough of my babbling, but Derek and you made very good babies! They are seriously the CUTEST EVER!!!!! Oh yes, and I want to look at all the cute Posh Pants stuff you and Mele have. Are you having a boutique soon or do you have any at your house? P.S. not only do you win the "best dressed kids" award, you also win the "best dressed and cutest mom" award!!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodness... I don't know what else to say- beside what our dear friends have already said- well put ladies :) Your kids are so precious- and win the best dressed award (hahha that reminds me of junior high- we would have those kind of awards- maybe it was just my junior high..?) I have a feeling I am going to have a similar obsession with my children. I already have to resist buying cute kids stuff- what a crazy lady, I know, I don't even have a child! I just buy for whoever I know that has a kid.
I love all the outfits your babies are wearing- so cute- and you are a cute mommy, of course :)!

Oh- and My friend Mindy (Jorgensen- now Wallin) and I were talking and she and I were maybe going to try to do a boutique thing b/f X-mas... SO let me know if you guys might be interested- we are still figuring out when...?!

BCOOPER said...

Your kids are seriously ADORABLE!! And I love all the little elf pics. My parents elfed us too. They are a crack up!! Anywyas, have a great holiday!!

Ashley Dent said...

First of all, you're kids have to be the best dressed 3 and unders! I love Matix's Church jacket! So stinkin cute, seriously! AND...you so can not say that you're "not put together"! You always look great!
ashley dent

Chelsea said...

They are both so AdOrAbLe! With or without the clothes!

Anonymous said...

They are ADORABLE! And I love Matix's outfit! It is so freakin' cute! It sure looks like tons of fun to dress a little girl! Hmmm... what that would be like! HA!

Mark and Kristi said...

Those pictures are so cute. You do dress them so cute all the time and you are always dressed so cute too! I wish we could be there for Christmas so we could see you and your family... but hopefully by then we will have two new gifts!

jillian said...

I love the one in only the bloomers. Its classic. Hey will you email me your address?? jillypilly15@hotmail.com

Suzy Cummard said...

O.K.,
Your kids are both stinkin' ADORABLE!!
No matter what they have on, or with NOTHIN', whatever works!!
SO FUN for them to be close!

This Time Last Year....