1.17.2008

Gingerbread House - Christmas '07...

Here's a peak at our late night last month making our Grinch gingerbread house. We had tons of fun, though I had to stop myself a few times from saying, "No Matix!! Don't put it there, put it on this side..." We parents get way too involved sometimes. Shortly after starting, I realized this wasn't about me or trying to redo the crappy gingerbread houses I had done when I was younger, but it was about Matix having fun doing whatever the heck he wanted to. I must say, it turned out pretty darn good! I do have to admit that I cheated a little...the glue gun was the best swap ever for the annoying LONG drying icing that you have to try to stick those walls together with. You never eat these things anyway...



Look at Mar Mar in the back round there...too cheesy!


Break for a hug...More cheesy Marley!! About half way done! It was about here that I started wondering how these things take so darn long!!Wallah!! Finally finished!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It makes me feel better that I am not the only one who takes a while to post on their blog :) I figured I would give all the posts an equal opportunity for comments since it is always the most recent that people comment on :) I love all the new updates! Glad you guys had a fashionable Christmas- the outfits are so cute! You, Brooke, and Brittany all look like sisters in those pictures! I AM DYING- I want Marley's coat that she has at Temple lights! LOVE! We really do need to find some way to get all these cute kids clothes in our sizes!!!

This Time Last Year....