11.08.2007

Halloween #2

I'm gonna make this one short, sweet, and full of the good stuff....pictures!! That's all anyone wants to see anyway, right? Halloween #2 is a compilation of our two adult Halloween parties we went to. Both were Ghetto-FABULOUS and TONZ OF FUN!! No, we were Ghetto-Fab...thanks to Derek being a GREAT sport and going along with my dress-up plans. It was like pulling teeth to get him to agree to be my Mr. PacMan, but he pulled through when he found out there was a costume contest. WE PLAY TO WIN!!:). Thanks, Babe! Also, thanks to Mele for lending me such wonderful costumes. So this first picture isn't the best, but its the ONLY picture of Derek and I alone in our costumes, so I had to post it:).

Here's PacMan taking a bite out of Dog the Bounty Hunter. Not sure what Hugh's doing back there! I should figure out this red-eye reduction thing...they make him look evil!!!Here are the parents of Marley's boyfriend, Hudson:). Hugh and Tyra were the cutest/freakiest (and most dead looking) prom king and queen??? That was a total guess. I can't remember what they were. But they did good, nonetheless.And this is THE Hudson. He is the coolest (and cutest) little boy ever...in fact one of the only babies that was invited to an adult only party:) Awwwwww.....Ironically, the hosts of BOTH parties we attended dressed up as Dog the Bounty Hunter. I'm not sure which one I liked better. You decided.....Dog #1 tearin' it up on the karaoke machine....
Or
Dog #2, posing with us and his lovely wife, Maggie, I mean Beth the Bounty Hunter.
OK, so enough of the wigs and costumes...clean-up time!!!Well, thanks to BOTH Dogs (and their wives, of course), we had a super fun time that night chasing cherries in our PacMan costumes.

14 comments:

the cummard family said...

Sad...I thought Cons were a "match made in heaven." I'll have to break the news to him in the morning. Yes it's 2am and the "Bead Diva" just packed up and left....and I'm wired.

Unknown said...

Awww... you guys make the cutest Mr. and Mrs. Packman!!! How fun- and I'm now realizing after seeing all these creative halloween costumes that ours was SOO not original- hhaaahaa! Halloween resolution= Creative costume next year :-) AND might I add- the Juicy cherry purse was the perfect accessory!!!
That is soo ironic that we have twin pantries and Miss Me Jeans! I love it- guess it's true- great minds do think alike! :-)

Kurt and Carli said...

Hi Heidi! I just came across your blog! This is Carli (Heap) Turley. We are practically related now that my cousins married your brothers:) Anyway, you have the most beautiful family! Hope you don't mind if I check out your blog every once in awhile! ours is kurtandcarli.blogspot.com

Carli

Swirls of Happy said...

LOVE it!!!! I Love the last picture of you and Derek...you guys are so adorable and you guys still manage to look perfect even in those costumes!!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

very cute and funny pictures! i havn't seen maggy i think since graduation!! very fun to see you guys...

Jenna said...

What adorable costumes! Did you make those?

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Sarah Hawkins said...

I am glad that I found you! What a cute family you have! I have not seen you guys for awhile! So glad that you got into the blogging world!

alyssa said...

Heidi!
How are you? It was so good to hear from you! I was anti-blog too but I caved in and now it's a lot of fun. Now we can keep in touch beter- i'm excited! Your kids are so adorable. I agree, Talli and Matix would be cute together:) I can't believe how big Marley has gotten. Last i saw she was a tiny baby (I think at Kristas bridal shower?) that was forever ago. Thanksgiving will be the next time I'm down so let's hang out!

Brooklyn said...

WOW! Those are the dang cutest costumes ever! Can you and Derek be any more cute! Love that last pic. Perfect!!!!!!!!!

Swirls of Happy said...

I gave Chels your email! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you...your arms look so toned in that picture girlie! The one good thing about lifting a heavy carrier with a baby....Toned arms, YEAH!!!!

Paleo Lovin said...

Heidi-
You guy's look so freaking cute! I love the costumes!

Unknown said...

SO freakin cute! I love that idea! Who would have thought of Pac Mans? It's great! Umm... and your arms are awsome! :) I wish mine looked like that!

krista nelson said...

HEIDI!! i was so excited to see your post and find your blog!! your family is so cute. i haven't even seen marley yet. i haven't seen you forever. we all need to do lunch or something!!

Cam and Mele said...

You make a cuter Ms. PacMan So I'm glad you borrowed them!!!! GO HOME OR GO BIG...you make me proud...I think I should get half the winnings??? Still waiting. ;)

This Time Last Year....